søndag 7. november 2010

The Decision

I've made a decision. I wanna start over. I want clean sheets. And I wanna do it in The Netherlands.

Why?
Cuz I feel like I'm waiting for my life to start. I'm done waiting. I'm done waiting, I need to do something to get my life on a track I could enjoy.

How to do it?
Step by step.
1. Learn Dutch
2. Save up at least 20 000NOK (2500Euro)
3. Get an appartment in The Netherlands
4. Move to NL
5. Get a job in NL

Why The Netherlands?
I've got some amazing friends over there I miss terribly everyday.
I feel like I'm home there, with them. And I feel included and cared for.
I need that.

I fell in love with the country immediately. The houses, the roads, the nature, the language and most importantly - the people.

Are you sure about your decision?
Never been so sure my whole life. I can't stop smiling when I think about it.
I need it, and I want it. So I'm going to do it.


Why blog about it?
To sort out my thoughts. It's easier to understand yourself if you write about it.
Also, I can keep track on my "To Do's" before I leave. And it might also be easier for people around me to understand the situation as well.

Questions? Feel free to ask!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar