torsdag 18. november 2010

/ragequit

Ragequit is a gaming term. And the meaning is in the word really.
I'm not quitting anything, just feels like I need a break at least. But I'm not getting one, not yet anyways.

When I came home from work yesterday, I went to the store, and I lost another bankcard (I just lost all of my own cards). So I walked back and forth trying to find it. Which I didn't. When I came home I was so exhausted I started crying actually. So I went to bed. I didn't even have the energy to make my self some dinner.

I woke up 8am this morning, which I never do, and I finaly feel rested now.


Motivation: Vacation 31. Descember - 11. November

And another motivating thing is that Kevin is coming over in a week. I can't wait!
I think I'm going to either sleep some more, or make breakfast now, time will show. Anyways, I'm out!

What's your best tips to relax?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar