torsdag 25. november 2010

Saving money # 1

Do you want a new haircut? Screw the hairdresser! Do it your self!
















Now, you might call me crazy, but tell me something I don't know.
It's not that hard! You need a steady hand, scisors, comb, some confidence and an instructionvideo!



This girl is amazing, and her directions are so easy! I followed them, and I was so pleased when I was done!

Don't be TOO confident tho, we don't you to cut of too much!

I haven't been to the hairdresser in a year. Imaginate how much money I've saved on that. I'm going to keep doing this at home. I'm also saving time, since it now takes me less than 30 min to finish.

I'm not going to claim that I'm a pro, or that my hair looks amazing when I'm done, but I seriously don't think it looks too bad.

(By the way, I don't usually cut my hair 8am in the morning, I just woke up early today! :O)
















How much money do you spend on a hairdresser each year?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar