lørdag 18. desember 2010

My femininity is back!♥

Somewhere along the way I stoped caring, about if my makeup was ok,how my hair looked, if I even looked like a girl! And I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you're comfortable with it, and I was.

But I stoped caring for my self and the urge to feel like I look good is back!
I want to color my hair, spend a bit more time on my makeup, get a natural tan, have spanights and so on, anyone guess why?

I even got hooked on smells. and there are three smells I don't wanna be without.


The Body Shop - Coconut Body Milk


The smell is incredible, it kinda reminds me of the summer. It goes quickly into the skin, and leaves it soft. I mainly use it because of the smell. In my oppinion it's a bit expencive, but that smell makes it worth it!






The Body Shop - Honey Moisturising Conditioner


I discovered this conditioner while washing Birges nieces hair. She has propper afro-curls, and get's real knots in her hair. When I used this conditioner, the knots disapears along with the water when I cleanced it out!

It does wonders to your hair, and it smells insanly good. Also a bit pricy. but worth it!


Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy Perfume


Smells kinda excotic. I adore this smell, and it gets even better with the Body Shop Coconut Body Milk!







When I get my nex paycheck, I'm getting my self some other yummies from The Body Shop!
Shower Gel, Body Butter & Body Scrub, all in the Coconut series.


I laughed when I saw this comercial by the way.














At the end I just want to thank Kevin. You made me want to look and smell as good as I possibly can, even tho I know you love me no matter what.
Thank you handsome, I love you so much.

What's your favourite smell/product?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar