fredag 11. mars 2011

Party Hardy

Yesterday, I went out with Leroy to 't Kooltuintje. Had some beer, talked some shit before Kevin came over to join us.

Stayed there till appox 24, before me, Kevin, Leroy, Nino and (??? I suck at names) went to Joeys. There we met Niels aswell! Party hardy you say? We danced untill 2, and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, I did not know my legs could hurt SO much from dancing. I guess 2 hours of nonstop, energetic dancing in heels kinda gets to you.But even tho the pain made me have issues walking, it was totally worth it, I have NEVER had that much fun dancing!

Today I'm supposed to go to the Taverne, but my thighs hurts so much that I'm almost not ale to stand, never the less walk. Hehaheha, but that wont stop me! I'll crawl if I have to!


Thanks too all you guys for taking me out, I had so much fun!♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar